Applications for adidas' We Power Possible Program have started!
We will always strive to expand the limits of human possibilities, to include and unite people in sport and to create a more sustainable world.
Because, our purpose is:
“Through sport, we have the power to change lives”
To our world where we only see the possibilities with “Impossible is Nothing” motto; we want to bring potential talents that are rebellious optimists driven by action.
We Power Possible Program, which emerged precisely for this purpose; is a long term program that aims to bring university talents together with adidas world. Students in 3rd grade bachelor students will have a chance to work adidas for full-time during the summer and at least 3 days (part time) during the semester.
We are looking for talents to work in the following departments:
- Business Development (Strategy Planning)
- Football Category Management
- Human Resources
- Legal & Compliance
- Ongoing University education in related fields (3rd year bachelor)
- Effective communication and team work skills
- Complex thinking ability and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- Good command of written and spoken English
- MS Office suite of products – Intermediate
- Able to work 5 days a week for summer and min 3 days a week for semester
- Caring sport spirit to change lives
- Application Review: April - May
- Interviews: May
- Decisions: May - June