🚀 As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we believe you should start as you mean to go on. We offer a world of opportunities to networkers with an entrepreneurial spirit who dare to think outside the box.
🤩 Seize the opportunity to work as a project student at the factory in globally-led innovation projects where Turkey takes the role of the product owner. Join us and let’s shape the future together and leave your digital footprint!
🎯 Tomorrow is our home. And the sky is the limit.
💼 After the Hackathon Company Evaluation, Your Journey to BSH Employment Begins!
• Master or senior class undergraduates student from the Departments of Engineering, Statistic and Mathematics
• Able to work for 1,5 year (min 4 days/week)
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Self motivated, good communication skills, good team player, good analytical skills
• Willing to be team member in innovative projects
➡️ Oct. 4: Last Call for Applications
➡️ Oct. 6-8: Technical Test Solution
➡️ Oct. 10-11: Involving of Candidates in the Hackathon
➡️ Oct. 14: Hackathon Event at Bahçeşehir University Kemerburgaz Campus & Case Study
➡️ Oct. 16-19: English Exam
➡️ Oct. 20-31: Interview
10.00-10.10: Opening by BSH Human Resources
10.10-10.30: Presentation of the Case
10.30-12.30: Work + Mentoring Sessions
12.30-13.30: Lunch Break
13.30-15.00: Work + Mentoring Sessions
15.00-18.00: Case Evaluation by the Jury
💻 Within the scope of Industry 4.0, an interactive approach is necessary between cloud-to-machine and machine-to-machine interactions. In this context, your task involves establishing connectivity within the Automation Pyramid using IoT, PLC, and Open User Protocols (TCP-IP). Your work is expected to ensure connectivity within the Automation Pyramid by utilizing these technologies.
(Work arrangement is set as 4 days off-site.)
What is the due date of application?
Where and when will be hackathon held?
Hackathon Event will be at Bahçeşehir University Kemerburgaz Campus
Should I apply as a team or individually for the program?
You should apply individually.
Who can apply?
• Master or senior class undergraduates student from the Departments of Engineering, Statistic and Mathematics • Able to work for 1,5 year (min 4 days/week) • Good command of English both written and spoken • Self motivated, good communication skills, good team player, good analytical skills • Willing to be team member in innovative projects
Can I update my information after submitting my application?
You can update your application before the application deadline.
How will the process continue after hackathon?
After the hackathon, there will be English exams and interviews, and after those, you will have the opportunity to start as a project intern at BSH.
Is there a chance of getting a job after the hackathon?
Yes, you can potentially start working at BSH through a company evaluation after the hackathon.