ABOUT COLGATE PALMOLIVE :
We are Colgate - a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with portfolios in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
At Colgate, we have a purpose! Every day around the world, we transform the lives of hundreds of millions of people and pet families through groundbreaking innovation, outstanding products and nutrition, and committed people.
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethics, the richness that our diverse team brings to outstanding standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, improved superannuation to name a few!
ABOUT THE ROLE :
In today’s dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Marketing team at Colgate. Our highly energetic and focused Digital & Media Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this ever-changing landscape.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist Digital and Media Manager in delivery of all media programs and actions within assigned platforms, brands and/or geographies
- Support agency management, project delivery and management of media to deliver market excellence, leadership and innovation
- Support management of media investment by optimizing media efficiency, implementing buying strategy etc.
- Support all digital marketing activity, build content and creative projects for all social media assets, manage brand social media accounts
- Develop search engine optimized brand websites, via working closely with local and global media agencies
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of digital marketing and social media
- Track and manage media related budgets via ensuring accurate internal reporting
- Assist Media and Digital Manager on influencer marketing campaigns, via establishing close contacts with media agencies and brand team
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Prior experience on Programmatic, Search, CRM
- Proven record on delivering personalization at scale
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Brand management experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google and Facebook advertising systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.