Amgeneration: Generation Who Believes in Science & Imagination
You’ve earned your degree or will graduate soon. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have.
If you are ready to change both your future and the world's with science and imagination, here is a great offer for you!
Our Young Talent Program “Amgeneration” offers a bright career which is full of rotations, social responsibility projects and development opportunities beyond many other programs.
At Amgeneration, you could find a program that fits your academic background and competencies.
About Amgen & Gensenta
At Amgen and Gensenta, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. At Amgen; it is the key for us to become one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Gensenta; with its identity renewed in 2020, is one of Turkey’s leading, oldest and most established pharmaceutical companies. With 844 its expert employees and its modern facilities, Gensenta is one the most important finished drug products and pharmaceutical raw material manufacturers of Turkey.
We put you at the center of your career development
Through this program, you will be based in Gensenta Y.Bosna production site and acquire the valuable hands-on skills and foundational experience to become the professional you are meant to be in your chosen field.
- Program duration: 18 Months
- Rotation length: approx. 3-6 months
- Mentorship and development opportunities
- Exclusive opportunities to engage directly with senior leaders
Rotation opportunities (may depend on program)
- Production / Quality / Supply Chain / R&D
What you will do and learn:
- On the job learning: You will gain experience in several real time projects which will enable you to have local / regional business exposure in pharma world.
- Technical: With your technical know-how, you will provide support in project management and assist in analytical interpretation of data. You will bring diversity of thought to our decision-making process.
- Process improvement: You will identify and recommend process improvements.
What we expect from you:
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The passionate individuals we seek exemplifies these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or in the process of earning a bachelor’s degree
- 2 years or less work experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good team player, with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Volunteering in community service projects
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
· Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey.
· A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act.
for a career that defies imagination
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. Join us.