Which profile are we looking for?
- Students who will be graduated on 2024 summer and fresh graduates
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- High level of social skills, good communication, problem solving and teamwork spirit
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Willing to make an impact for the team and our values
- Has the mind to think out of the box and the courage to act
What are our working values at Nestlé?
- Rotational based professional work experience
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities specially designed for skill-sets of NestLéaders
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid working
- Multinational experience at one of the world’s leading food and beverage company
- International and domestic career opportunities
- Development opportunities and trainings
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 expert support
- Sport benefit program (benefit from more than 350 sport centers)
- A paid birthday leave
- 4 weeks paternity leave
What are our employee community values?
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Be a force for good.