Headstart your career at the world’s largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with our 3 months Nestlé Internship Programme!
Talent Nest is a 3 months' summer internship programme that introduces the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development. It is a fantastic chance to gain hands-on experience and explore a function during summer just before your final year of university.
This programme is tailored for experiential learning, this internship will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
What Will Make You Successful
- Undergraduate students who are studying their 3rd year or Master students who are studying their 1st year (Graduation date must be in 2022)
- Able to work full-time in summer 2021
- Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities
- Fluent in English
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change
- Willing to work part-time in fall (depending on business needs)
Talent Nest will;
- Receive exposure to the company and training in related departments of the company
- Learn about company values, principles, policies and procedures
- Track the entire value chain, learning about the key steps and their impact on the final product
- Observe experienced employees to acquire knowledge of methods and standards
- Receive on-the-job-training in Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Corporate Communication or Information Technology functions and get prepared for their future role