Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for enthusiastic young talents who are passionate for a career in Schneider Electric. MEA Graduate Development Program-Turkey is one year development journey which aims at developing and fostering the capabilities of enthusiastic young talents to a strategic roles in a systematic approach.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
What Makes You A Perfect Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Control&Automation, Industrial Engineering, Artificial Intelligence &Data Engineering,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Advanced level of English,
- Passionate for a career in Schneider Electric,
- Innovative, strong digital mindset and high learning agility,
- Fresh Graduate or maximum 1 year of working experience.
What Can We Offer?
- Sustainable career journey at world’s most sustainable company in the world,
- Agile working environment and hybrid working opportunity,
- Various Learning & Development opportunities globally,
- Opportunity to have a career coach,
- Rotational set up where you’ll be exposed to several functions,
- International professional network and have a personal mentor for your career journey,
- Great and continuous learning opportunities,
- You will join 130,000 colleagues around the world in contributing to our commitment to redefine energy management, keep data secure and address the energy dilemma for a more sustainable planet.
How does the application process happen?
- Online Application
- Video Interview
- Case Day@SE
- Job Offer
- Start @ June