Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talent (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Analyst
- Understand and identify user/customer business needs,
- To understand the general need arising from the need for work,
- To extract and document requirements for business needs,
- To complete the analysis of the items according to the specified user-story inputs,
- Conducting multi-faceted research on business needs, creating workflow charts and scenarios,
- To communicate directly with customers when necessary to determine their business needs and to determine the related communication tools,
- To make sure that the items in the Backlog are made according to business priorities, to make sure that the business needs to meet customer needs and user-stories
- Testing Tasks according to acceptance criteria,
- To make sure that the tasks are within the scope of the determined business value,
- Understanding the root cause of problems, producing appropriate solutions, or process-improving solutions,
- To prepare the development document and end-user documents for product features.
- Conduct meetings with support and onboarding team and articulate client requirements/needs into clear features and functionality,
- Identify all impacted stakeholders and enable collaboration between them to understand their needs from a business process,
- Provide lightweight documentation to capture important context on the project domain, whenever necessary,
- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or other related departments,
- Min 5 years of software analysis experience required, preferably WMS, ERP, or E-commerce projects,
- Object-oriented development knowledge, SQL knowledge preferred,
- Computer skills to produce effective, spreadsheets, reports, documents, and presentations, as required,
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required,
- Recommend project, scope, and solution options based on business needs and cost-benefit analysis, ensuring alignment with department strategic roadmap and vision
- Demonstrated understanding of quality standards relative to software development, relational database principles, computer-assisted analysis and business case modeling,
- Lead the planning, tracking, and management of small to mid-sized projects,
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Draws on several known options to solve problems and to develop improvements,
- Advance Level of English.